Making Changes To An Account
Note: This option is available only when using Scribe as a stand-alone product, not when using TIBCO Scribe® Online as part of TIBCO Cloud ™ Integration. See TIBCO Scribe® Online And TIBCO Cloud ™ Integration for more information.
Make changes to your User Account, User Name, or Password at any time, as follows:
Changing Account Information
Note: Email address cannot be modified.
- Select My Account > Information from the drop-down at the top of the page.
- In the Account information dialog, make changes as needed to your information.
- When you are done, select OK.
- Select My Account > Change Password in the banner.
- Enter your current password, a new strong password, and then enter your new password again to confirm.
- Select OK.
- If the password is successfully changed, the following message displays: Password successfully changed.
- If there is a problem, an error message displays. Correct the error and try again.
Note: Password must contain at least 8 characters, including a letter, number, and symbol.