Open topic with navigation
Modifying The Source Configuration
- In the Workbench, click the Configure
Source button. The Keep Existing Links? dialog
- Decide whether you want to remove all links or keep the
existing links and click OK. The Configure Source dialog box appears.
Any changes you make affect only the current DTS. Any other DTS that uses this connection is not affected.
- Do one of the following:
- Add a new source connection:
- Click the New button. The Add a Connection dialog box appears.
- Select a data source. See the Adding a Connection topic.
- Modify the connection settings:
- Click the Edit button. The Connection Settings dialog box appears.
- Modify the connection settings. See the Modifying Connection Settings topic.
Adding A Connection
Creating Fixed Value Links
Configuring the Source
Creating Lookup Links
Editing invalid Links
Modifying Connection Settings
Resolving field and table differences in the source