Open topic with navigation
Connecting To A Native Database
TIBCO Scribe® Insight allows you to connect directly by means of the Microsoft SQL Server database.
To connect to a native database
- In the Workbench, click View > Connections. The Connection Manager appears.
- On the Connection
Manager, click New. The Add a Connection dialog box appears.
- Expand the Native Databases branch
of the Data Sources tree.
- Double-click the database
that you want to use.
- Click OK
to close the Connect to Database dialog box.
OK. You return to the Connection
Settings dialog box.
- Until a connection is assigned a role, such as Target, you cannot modify the options on the DTS Connection Settings tab.
- Connection names can be up to 32 characters long.
- When you finish making changes
to the connection settings, click OK. You return to the Connection
Adding a Connection
Advanced Connection Properties
Connecting to an ODBC source
Connection Settings Dialog
Creating DTS Files